Delivering exceptional care begins with hiring exceptional people — the best and brightest in their fields. As New Jersey's largest health care network, the Barnabas Health Care System is committed to attracting the most highly skilled and competent Management professionals to our growing network of affiliates. We've built our reputation on that philosophy at each of our nearly 70 facilities. We offer an unrivaled compensation and benefits package— including a paid pension plan, comprehensive health, dental, and domestic partner benefits not to mention a generous tuition reimbursement program and much more. There's no place better to build a career than in New Jersey— an economically robust state rich in living and ideal in location. Just consider the experience you can gain from a Management job at Barnabas Health, join our team today.
Recent Job Openings
- COMPLIANCE MANAGER BHMG - West Orange, NJ
- Description: : Essential Functions: • Assists in the development, implementation and on-going refinement of the regional strategy for BHMG that meets legal/regulatory requirements and national standards while enhancing organizational performance. • Provides leadership and expert consultation on the design, development, and implementation of process and programs related to Compliance initiatives. Develops compl...
Reference Code: 4242282
- SB8 General Application - West Orange, NJ
- Description: : General application Other Information: The Saint Barnabas Health Care System treats over 2 million patients annually; 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients 451,000 Emergency Department patients 1.5 million outpatients...
Reference Code: T279244
- VICE PRESIDENT PHYSICIAN PRACTICE EXECUTIVE - West Orange, NJ
- Description: : The Vice President shall provide direct management and oversight of operations of physician practices under ownership or management of Barnabas Health Medical Group (“BHMG”). He/she shall address and resolve all issues pertaining to practice operations in accordance with established budgets and policies and procedures of BHMG. He/she shall demonstrate visibility and build trust among all BHMG te...
Reference Code: 3709200
Home to the Most Opportunities in New Jersey
The Barnabas Health Care System is a strong network of over 19,600 individuals working together as a team. We’re the second largest private employer in New Jersey and employ 4,650 Physicians – one-fourth of the practicing physicians in the state. Our 443 residents provide care for more than 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients. Our Emergency Departments care for over 451,000 patients and 1.5 million outpatients on a yearly basis. We’re also proud to let you know that we deliver more than 17,500 babies a year! Now that’s impressive!