By being hired into one of our Transplant jobs at Barnabas Health Care System, you’ll be a key member of the Barnabas Health team. Professionals in Transplant careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Transplant job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Transplant at Barnabas Health Care System may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Lung Transplant Clinician - Newark, NJ
- Description: : Lung Transplant coordinator to manage patient in all phases of transplant Requirements: NJ RN licensure Current Advanced Practice Nurse Certification Master's Degree Experience as Cardiac and/or Lung Transplant coordinator required Excellent communication skills Excellent interpersonal skills ACLS certification BLS Heart Saver certification Other Information: NBIMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer...
Reference Code: 00040828
- Physician Surgical Director Lung Transplant - Newark, NJ
- Description: : Surgical Director of Lung Tranpslant program. Participate in the multidisciplinary evaluation, care and transplant of patients needing lung transplantation. Must have prior experience and must be able to meet UNOS regulations as director. Other Information: NBIMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer...
Reference Code: 00022456
- Quality Coordinator Lung Transplant - Newark, NJ
- Description: : Candidate must have strong quality experience and should be familar with transplant. Candidate should be clinical in background and able to work well with multiple groups of staff. Work with transpalnt team to ensure CMS quality regs are met, as well as compliance with all regulatory bodies. role will cross more then one department and candidate will facilate improvement teams, analyze data, work closely with...
Reference Code: 00040827
Home to the Most Opportunities in New Jersey
The Barnabas Health Care System is a strong network of over 19,600 individuals working together as a team. We’re the second largest private employer in New Jersey and employ 4,650 Physicians – one-fourth of the practicing physicians in the state. Our 443 residents provide care for more than 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients. Our Emergency Departments care for over 451,000 patients and 1.5 million outpatients on a yearly basis. We’re also proud to let you know that we deliver more than 17,500 babies a year! Now that’s impressive!