By being hired into one of our Telemetry Nursing jobs at Barnabas Health Care System, you’ll be a key member of the Barnabas Health team. Professionals in Telemetry Nursing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Telemetry Nursing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Telemetry Nursing at Barnabas Health Care System may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Telemetry Technician Float Pool (Per Diem) - Newark, NJ
- Description: : Conducts cardiac tests on adult patients including EKG's and cardiac monitor applications. Provides physicians with data for use in diagnosing cardiac abnormalities. Participates in unit quality improvement evaluation activities. Requirements: Graduate of a vocational program with an emphasis on non-invasive cardiology preferred Completion of dysrythmia course Experience in an acute care setting preferred Oth...
Reference Code: 00039610
- Telemetry Technician (Per Diem) - Newark, NJ
- Description: : Graduate of a vocational program with an emphasis on non-invasive cardiology preferred Completion of dysrythmia course Experience in an acute care setting preferred Other Information: NBIMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer...
Reference Code: 00041053
- Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical \ Telemetry Float Pool (Nights) - Newark, NJ
- Description: : The role of the Professional Registered Nurse is to provide quality nursing care in collaboration with the medical staff and within the guidelines of the New Jersey State Nurse Practice Act. It is the responsibility of the Professional Nurse to implement the Hospital's mission and goals through established policies, procedures, and performance improvement activities. Implementation of these goals occurs throu...
Reference Code: 00040881
Home to the Most Opportunities in New Jersey
The Barnabas Health Care System is a strong network of over 19,600 individuals working together as a team. We’re the second largest private employer in New Jersey and employ 4,650 Physicians – one-fourth of the practicing physicians in the state. Our 443 residents provide care for more than 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients. Our Emergency Departments care for over 451,000 patients and 1.5 million outpatients on a yearly basis. We’re also proud to let you know that we deliver more than 17,500 babies a year! Now that’s impressive!