Delivering exceptional care begins with hiring exceptional people — the best and brightest in their fields. As New Jersey's largest health care network, the Barnabas Health Care System is committed to attracting the most highly skilled and competent Physicians to our growing network of affiliates. We've built our reputation on that philosophy at each of our nearly 70 facilities. We offer an unrivaled compensation and benefits package— including a paid pension plan, comprehensive health, dental, and domestic partner benefits not to mention a generous tuition reimbursement program and much more. Just consider the experience you can gain from a job as a Physician at any of our acute care hospitals, nursing and rehabilitation centers, assisted living facilities, geriatric centers, ambulatory care centers, statewide behavioral health network and hospice and home care programs.
Recent Job Openings
- Physician Pediatric Hematology\Oncology - Newark, NJ
- Description: : PEDIATRIC HEMATOLOGY/ONCOLOGY PHYSICIAN NEEDED FOR BUSY OP AND IP PRACTICE. BOARD CERTIFICATION OR ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED; NEW JERSEY LICENSE REQUIRED; DEA LICENSE REQUIRED Other Information: NBIMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer...
Reference Code: 00024609
- Chairman (MD) Department of Pathology - Newark, NJ
- Description: : DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE CHAIRPERSON OF A DEPARTMENT Responsibility of the Department chairperson includes, but need not be limited to the following Be accountable for all professional and administrative activities within his or her Department including awareness of the current operation of every Division and Section To attend meetings of the Medical Executive Committee as a voting member or otherwise and ...
Reference Code: 00008995
- Physician Child Abuse Pediatrician - Newark, NJ
- Description: : Conduct comprehensive medical evaluation and/or chart reviews for alleged victims of child sexual abuse, physical abuse, and neglect;<><> Provided medical consultation for child protective services (CPS), law enforcement (LE), law guardians (LG), the courts; provides consultation services for hospital personnel and private pediatricians;<><> Renders an opinion or second opinion for CPS...
Reference Code: 00007084
Home to the Most Opportunities in New Jersey
The Barnabas Health Care System is a strong network of over 19,600 individuals working together as a team. We’re the second largest private employer in New Jersey and employ 4,650 Physicians – one-fourth of the practicing physicians in the state. Our 443 residents provide care for more than 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients. Our Emergency Departments care for over 451,000 patients and 1.5 million outpatients on a yearly basis. We’re also proud to let you know that we deliver more than 17,500 babies a year! Now that’s impressive!