Delivering exceptional care begins with hiring exceptional people — the best and brightest in their fields. As New Jersey's largest health care network, the Barnabas Health Care System is committed to attracting the most highly skilled and competent Physicians to our growing network of affiliates. We've built our reputation on that philosophy at each of our nearly 70 facilities. We offer an unrivaled compensation and benefits package— including a paid pension plan, comprehensive health, dental, and domestic partner benefits not to mention a generous tuition reimbursement program and much more. Just consider the experience you can gain from a job as a Physician at any of our acute care hospitals, nursing and rehabilitation centers, assisted living facilities, geriatric centers, ambulatory care centers, statewide behavioral health network and hospice and home care programs.
Recent Job Openings
- Psychiatrist (Newark Beth Israel) - Newark, NJ
- Description: : Specific functions include: Analyze and evaluate patient data and test findings to diagnose nature and extent of mental disorder. Prescribe, direct, and administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders. Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress. Gather ...
Reference Code: 00032330
- Physician Surgical Director Lung Transplant - Newark, NJ
- Description: : Surgical Director of Lung Tranpslant program. Participate in the multidisciplinary evaluation, care and transplant of patients needing lung transplantation. Must have prior experience and must be able to meet UNOS regulations as director. Other Information: NBIMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer...
Reference Code: 00022456
- Physician Psychiatrist (Full Time and Per Diem) - Newark, NJ
- Description: : Psychiatrist to participate in in-patient unit coverage, patient rounding, coverage of the PESS unit, consultation services, and on-call schedule for the department of psychiatry. Requirements: MD/DO Other Information: NBIMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer...
Reference Code: TP 3751928
Home to the Most Opportunities in New Jersey
The Barnabas Health Care System is a strong network of over 19,600 individuals working together as a team. We’re the second largest private employer in New Jersey and employ 4,650 Physicians – one-fourth of the practicing physicians in the state. Our 443 residents provide care for more than 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients. Our Emergency Departments care for over 451,000 patients and 1.5 million outpatients on a yearly basis. We’re also proud to let you know that we deliver more than 17,500 babies a year! Now that’s impressive!