Delivering exceptional care begins with hiring exceptional people — the best and brightest in their fields. As New Jersey's largest health care network, the Barnabas Health Care System is committed to attracting the most highly skilled and competent Professionals to our growing network of affiliates. We've built our reputation on that philosophy at each of our nearly 70 facilities. We offer an unrivaled compensation and benefits package— including a paid pension plan, comprehensive health, dental, and domestic partner benefits not to mention a generous tuition reimbursement program and much more. And there's no place better to build a career than in New Jersey — an economically robust state rich in living and ideal in location. Just consider the experience you can gain from a job as a Professional at Barnabas Health, join our team today.
|Job Title ||Location |
|Access Specialist (FT\Day)||Toms River, NJ|
|Access Specialist (Full Time\Eve)||Toms River, NJ|
|Access Specialist (Part time)||Toms River, NJ|
|Administrative Coordinator (Emergency Room Physicians)||Newark, NJ|
|Analyst QA||Lakewood, NJ|
|Bereavement Coordinator||West Orange, NJ|
|Cardiac Technician Non Invasive Cardiology (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Cardiovascular Tech Cardiac Cath Lab (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Case Manager RN Case Management Per Diem||Livingston, NJ|
|Clinical Care Coordinator||Jersey City, NJ|
|Contract Manager Purchasing Full Time Days||West Orange, NJ|
|Coordinator Major Gifts & Stewardship||Livingston, NJ|
|Coordinator Writer\Operations Foundation FT Days||Livingston, NJ|
|Crisis Worker (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|Development Associate (Foundation)||Newark, NJ|
|Director Major Gifts Foundation FT Days||Livingston, NJ|
|ED Technician (PT 7a 7p)||Belleville, NJ|
|ED Technician (PT 7p 7a)||Belleville, NJ|
|ED Technician (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|Educator (CPR Training)||Newark, NJ|
Recent Job Openings
- Nurse Externship - Livingston, NJ
- Description: : The Extern prgram is designed to provide Nursing Students with the opportunity to participate in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of assigned patients under th direct supervision of an RN, Advanced Practice Nurse, Educators and Directors. The Nurse Extern will perform only those clinical activities, procedures approved by the Board of Nursing and Saint Barnabas Medical Center. Requirements:...
Reference Code: TP4992467
- Genetics Counselor - Jersey City, NJ
- Description: : Clinical Responsibilities include: provide cancer risk assessment, cancer genetic counseling services for patients affected or at risk for cancer Work with a multi-disciplinary team through correspondence, tumor boards, lectures, in-services and collaboration The position also involves community education and outreach, healthcare provider education, medical student education, student education and research Ha...
Reference Code: 4994892
- Schedule Coordinator Nursing Services (Sat\Sun days) - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : In this per diem Sat and Sun days position, the Schedule Coordinator will manage the activities of the Medical Centers Nursing Staffing Office. Ensures staff is well trained in securing replacement personnel on a timely, cost-effective basis, provides support and direction to staffers, monitors staffing effectiveness and personnel compliance with Medical Centers policies and procedures and fosters...
Reference Code: 00046029
Home to the Most Opportunities in New Jersey
The Barnabas Health Care System is a strong network of over 19,600 individuals working together as a team. We’re the second largest private employer in New Jersey and employ 4,650 Physicians – one-fourth of the practicing physicians in the state. Our 443 residents provide care for more than 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients. Our Emergency Departments care for over 451,000 patients and 1.5 million outpatients on a yearly basis. We’re also proud to let you know that we deliver more than 17,500 babies a year! Now that’s impressive!