Delivering exceptional care begins with hiring exceptional people — the best and brightest in their fields. As New Jersey's largest health care network, the Barnabas Health Care System is committed to attracting the most highly skilled and competent Nursing Management professionals to
our growing network of affiliates. We've built our reputation on that philosophy at each of our nearly 70
facilities. We offer an unrivaled compensation and benefits package— including a paid pension plan,
comprehensive health, dental, and domestic partner benefits not to mention a generous tuition reimbursement program and much more. And there's no place better to build a career than in New Jersey — an economically robust state rich in living and ideal in location. Just consider the experience you can gain from a job in Nursing Management at Barnabas Health, join our team today.
|Job Title ||Location |
|Administrative Director Emergency Department||Newark, NJ|
|Administrative Director Nursing Finance||Toms River, NJ|
|Assistant Dir Pt Care 2A full time nights||Toms River, NJ|
|Assistant Dir Pt Care 4F full time nights||Toms River, NJ|
|Assistant Dir Pt Care WHU full time days||Toms River, NJ|
|Assistant Dir Pt Care WHU full time nights||Toms River, NJ|
|Assistant Nurse Manager (ANM) Same Day Surgery||Newark, NJ|
|Asst Dir Pt Care 4A full time days||Toms River, NJ|
|Clinical Director NICU (RNC) Full Time Day||Long Branch, NJ|
|Clinical Instructor Emergency Department FT Days||Livingston, NJ|
|Community Burn Educator Burn Educators FT Days||Livingston, NJ|
|Coordinator RN Transfer Center FT Days 7A 5P||Livingston, NJ|
|Director of Case Management RN||Toms River, NJ|
|Director of Patient Care Services Children's Hospital of NJ||Newark, NJ|
|Director Patient Care||Lakewood, NJ|
|Director Patient Care Critical Care||Toms River, NJ|
|Director Patient Care RN 3E Orthopedics||Toms River, NJ|
|Nurse Manager 2700 Ortho\Joint Program Center FT Days||Livingston, NJ|
|Nurse Manager 5300 Oncology FT Days||Livingston, NJ|
|Nurse Manager Emergency Department FT Days||Livingston, NJ|
Recent Job Openings
- Director of Case Management RN - Toms River, NJ
- Description: : Assumes responsibility for direct supervision of the case management Department. Coordinates the care of the patients across the continuum of care. Responsible for addressing utilization management, discharge planning activities in order to optimize patient outcomes within appropriate time frames. Facilitates the proper use of resources. Assists in the development and coordination of the Case Management progr...
Reference Code: 00024475
- Director of Patient Care Services Children's Hospital of NJ - Newark, NJ
- Description: : The Director of Patient Care Services is responsible for assisting the Patient Care Service Executive Council in defining, planning, developing, implementing and evaluating the philosophy and objectives for their designated areas to ensure the optimal delivery of care and services to all patients in an environment that promotes professional development and continues to assure financial viability. The primary ...
Reference Code: 00008033
- Coordinator RN Transfer Center FT Days 7A 5P - Livingston, NJ
- Description: : Assists the Logistics Manager with ensuring that quality, coordinated patient transfers are secured for all applicable patients in accordance with the philosophy, policies, procedures and program plans of the hospital. Assists with the development of patient care standards, orientation and continuing education. Provides input into evaluation of Bed Management staff performance in accordance witli organization...
Reference Code: 00036022
Home to the Most Opportunities in New Jersey
The Barnabas Health Care System is a strong network of over 19,600 individuals working together as a team. We’re the second largest private employer in New Jersey and employ 4,650 Physicians – one-fourth of the practicing physicians in the state. Our 443 residents provide care for more than 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients. Our Emergency Departments care for over 451,000 patients and 1.5 million outpatients on a yearly basis. We’re also proud to let you know that we deliver more than 17,500 babies a year! Now that’s impressive!