By being hired into one of our Pediatrics jobs at Barnabas Health Care System, you’ll be a key member of the Barnabas Health team. Professionals in Pediatrics careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Pediatrics job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Pediatrics at Barnabas Health Care System may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Nursing Assistant Full time Nights Pediatrics - Newark, NJ
- Description: : The Nursing Assistant is a caregiver who assists patients with activities of daily living and provides nursing care to non-acutely ill patients. Also assists in maintaining patient care areas and equipment clean and organized. . Requirements: Minimum (1) one year experience in an acute care setting preferred CPR Certification Excellent interpersonal skills Excellent Customer Service Skills Reliab...
Reference Code: 00021757
- Nurse Aide Pediatrics (per diem all shifts) - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : The Nurse Aide II performs a variety of basic patient care activities and related procedures in caring for the needs of the patients. He/She assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Takes and records temperature, pulse, respiration, B/P, height/weight and intake/output measurements accurately. Reports findings outside of normal range to RN. Provides assistance with ADL’s to ass...
Reference Code: 3584072
- Per Diem RN Pediatrics - Livingston, NJ
- Description: : Organize and administers individualized age specific professional care to patients within an assigned unit of the hospital in support of medical care. Supports philosophy, objectives and the mission and vision of Saint Barnabas Medical Center and the Department of Nursing. Practices in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act, American Nurses Association Standards of Practice, Code of Ethics for Nurses...
Reference Code: 00026096
Home to the Most Opportunities in New Jersey
The Barnabas Health Care System is a strong network of over 19,600 individuals working together as a team. We’re the second largest private employer in New Jersey and employ 4,650 Physicians – one-fourth of the practicing physicians in the state. Our 443 residents provide care for more than 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients. Our Emergency Departments care for over 451,000 patients and 1.5 million outpatients on a yearly basis. We’re also proud to let you know that we deliver more than 17,500 babies a year! Now that’s impressive!