Delivering exceptional care begins with hiring exceptional people — the best and brightest in their fields. As New Jersey's largest health care network, the Barnabas Health Care System is committed to attracting the most highly skilled and competent Human Resources professionals to our
growing network of affiliates. We've built our reputation on that philosophy at each of our nearly 70
facilities. We offer an unrivaled compensation and benefits package— including a paid pension plan,
comprehensive health, dental, and domestic partner benefits not to mention a generous tuition reimbursement program and much more. Just consider the experience you can gain from a job in Human Resources at any of our acute care hospitals, nursing and rehabilitation centers, assisted living facilities, geriatric centers, ambulatory care centers, statewide behavioral health network and hospice and home care programs.
Recent Job Openings
- Human Resources Summer Intern Human Resources FT Days - Livingston, NJ
- Description: : The Human Resources Department at Saint Barnabas Medical Center seeks a Human Resources Summer Intern for Summer 2015. The Human Resources Summer Intern will work on writing/revising job descriptions, help to prepare for and participate in new hire orientation, prepare/review personnel folders, assist with employment verifications, references and perform other clerical duties. Requirements: Active enrollment ...
Reference Code: TP5028068
- Sr Director Benefits Health - West Orange, NJ
- Description: : The Senior Director, Corporate Services, Benefits, reports to the Vice-President, Compensation and Benefits, and is responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction in all aspects of benefits and wellness and retirement plan strategy, including the design, development, review and implementation of benefits programs. Additional responsibility will include assessing best practices, interpreting key ...
Reference Code: 00046806
- HR Representative - Oceanport, NJ
- Description: : Provides support to HR Generalists . Provides efficient, customer focused...
Reference Code: 5023863
Home to the Most Opportunities in New Jersey
The Barnabas Health Care System is a strong network of over 19,600 individuals working together as a team. We’re the second largest private employer in New Jersey and employ 4,650 Physicians – one-fourth of the practicing physicians in the state. Our 443 residents provide care for more than 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients. Our Emergency Departments care for over 451,000 patients and 1.5 million outpatients on a yearly basis. We’re also proud to let you know that we deliver more than 17,500 babies a year! Now that’s impressive!