Delivering exceptional care begins with hiring exceptional people — the best and brightest in their fields. As New Jersey's largest health care network, the Barnabas Health Care System is committed to attracting the most highly skilled and competent Professionals to our growing network of affiliates. We've built our reputation on that philosophy at each of our nearly 70 facilities. We offer an unrivaled compensation and benefits package— including a paid pension plan, comprehensive health, dental, and domestic partner benefits not to mention a generous tuition reimbursement program and much more. And there's no place better to build a career than in New Jersey — an economically robust state rich in living and ideal in location. Just consider the experience you can gain from a job as a Professional at Barnabas Health, join our team today.
|Job Title ||Location |
|Cardiac Technician Non Invasive Cardiology (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Cardiovascular Tech Cardiac Cath Lab (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Crisis Worker (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|ED Technician (PT 11a 11p)||Belleville, NJ|
|ED Technician (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|ED Technician II (with Paramedic Certification) per diem 11a 11p||Belleville, NJ|
|L&D Surgical Technician (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|RN Case Manager (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Summer Nurse Extern Program||Belleville, NJ|
|Surgical Tech (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|Surgical Technician OR (FT days)||Belleville, NJ|
|Surgical Technician OR (per diem days)||Belleville, NJ|
|Transitional Care Unit RN Case Manager (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Transitional Care Unit Social Worker (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
Recent Job Openings
- ED Technician (PT 11a 11p) - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : The ED Technician performs a variety of patient care activities and related procedures in caring for the needs of the patients. He/She assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Observes and reports changes in the physical, mental, emotional, behavioral and social status to the Registered Nurse. Takes and records temperature, pulse, respiration, B/P, height/weight and intake/output measuremen...
Reference Code: 00022924
- Surgical Technician OR (FT days) - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : The Surgical Technician is a caregiver who assists the OR team in the scrub role during surgical/invasive procedures and assists in the preparation of the surgical suite area between cases. The Surgical Tech understands the principles of asepsis and basic instrumentation. He/she works under the direct supervision of the RN. Requirements: High School Graduate or Equivalent. Successfully completed a nationally ...
Reference Code: 00014178
- ED Technician II (with Paramedic Certification) per diem 11a 11p - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : The ED Technician II performs a variety of patient care activities and related procedures in caring for the needs of the patients. He/She assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent preferred. NJ Paramedic certification One (1) year of Paramedic experience required. Preferred at least one (1) year experience as a phlebotomist or EKG Technician wi...
Reference Code: 00046443
Home to the Most Opportunities in New Jersey
The Barnabas Health Care System is a strong network of over 19,600 individuals working together as a team. We’re the second largest private employer in New Jersey and employ 4,650 Physicians – one-fourth of the practicing physicians in the state. Our 443 residents provide care for more than 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients. Our Emergency Departments care for over 451,000 patients and 1.5 million outpatients on a yearly basis. We’re also proud to let you know that we deliver more than 17,500 babies a year! Now that’s impressive!