Delivering exceptional care begins with hiring exceptional people — the best and brightest in their fields. As New Jersey's largest health care network, the Barnabas Health Care System is committed to attracting the most highly skilled and competent Professionals to our growing network of affiliates. We've built our reputation on that philosophy at each of our nearly 70 facilities. We offer an unrivaled compensation and benefits package— including a paid pension plan, comprehensive health, dental, and domestic partner benefits not to mention a generous tuition reimbursement program and much more. And there's no place better to build a career than in New Jersey — an economically robust state rich in living and ideal in location. Just consider the experience you can gain from a job as a Professional at Barnabas Health, join our team today.
|Job Title ||Location |
|Cardiovascular Tech Cardiac Cath Lab (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Coordinator Community Health||Belleville, NJ|
|Crisis Worker (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|ED Technician (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|L&D Surgical Technician (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|Mental Health Associate 1SA (per diem 11p 7a)||Belleville, NJ|
|Mental Health Associate 1SA (per diem 3p 11p)||Belleville, NJ|
|Physical Therapist Transitional Care Unit (Per Diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Secretary FT Days||Belleville, NJ|
|Surgical Tech (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|Surgical Technician OR (per diem days)||Belleville, NJ|
|Transitional Care Unit RN Case Manager (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Transitional Care Unit Social Worker (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
Recent Job Openings
- Surgical Technician OR (per diem days) - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : The Surgical Technician is a caregiver who assists the OR team in the scrub role during surgical/invasive procedures and assists in the preparation of the surgical suite area between cases. The Surgical Tech understands the principles of asepsis and basic instrumentation. He/she works under the direct supervision of the RN. Requirements: High School Graduate or Equivalent. Graduate of an accredited Surgical T...
Reference Code: 00032855
- Surgical Tech (TP) - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : The Surgical Technician is a caregiver who assists the OR team in the scrub role during surgical/invasive procedures and assists in the preparation of the surgical suite area between cases. The Surgical Tech understands the principles of asepsis and basic instrumentation. He/she works under the direct supervision of the RN. Must have minimum one year experience working as a Surgical Tech Requirements: High Sc...
Reference Code: TP569693
- Secretary FT Days - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : Performs and provides personal secretarial and administrative support services such as preparing correspondence in final form, receiving visitors, scheduling meetings and maintaining files for Behavioral Health. Preparing documents for court and making sure they are signed on time by the appropriate Judge on call. Responsible for Court Log being updated. Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent. Typing...
Reference Code: 00035357
Home to the Most Opportunities in New Jersey
The Barnabas Health Care System is a strong network of over 19,600 individuals working together as a team. We’re the second largest private employer in New Jersey and employ 4,650 Physicians – one-fourth of the practicing physicians in the state. Our 443 residents provide care for more than 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients. Our Emergency Departments care for over 451,000 patients and 1.5 million outpatients on a yearly basis. We’re also proud to let you know that we deliver more than 17,500 babies a year! Now that’s impressive!