Delivering exceptional care begins with hiring exceptional people — the best and brightest in their fields. As New Jersey's largest health care network, the Barnabas Health Care System is committed to attracting the most highly skilled and competent Professionals to our growing network of affiliates. We've built our reputation on that philosophy at each of our nearly 70 facilities. We offer an unrivaled compensation and benefits package— including a paid pension plan, comprehensive health, dental, and domestic partner benefits not to mention a generous tuition reimbursement program and much more. And there's no place better to build a career than in New Jersey — an economically robust state rich in living and ideal in location. Just consider the experience you can gain from a job as a Professional at Barnabas Health, join our team today.
|Job Title ||Location |
|Cardiovascular Tech Cardiac Cath Lab (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Crisis Worker (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|ED Technician (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|L&D Surgical Technician (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|Mental Health Associate 1SA (per diem 11p 7a)||Belleville, NJ|
|Mental Health Associate 1SA (per diem 3p 11p)||Belleville, NJ|
|Physical Therapist Transitional Care Unit (Per Diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Surgical Tech (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|Surgical Technician OR (per diem days)||Belleville, NJ|
|Transitional Care Unit RN Case Manager (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Transitional Care Unit Social Worker (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
Recent Job Openings
- ED Technician (TP) - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : High School diploma or equivalent. 1 year of ED Technician experience. In lieu of ED Tech experience, 1 year of Nurse Aide experience OR satisfactory completion of a Nursing Assistant/Medical Assistant/Patient Care Technician training program required. Preferred experience as EMT. BLS Certification required. EKG and phlebotomy certification preferred. Excellent verbal and written skills....
Reference Code: TP478521
- L&D Surgical Technician (TP) - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : The Labor & Delivery Surgical Technician assists in the nursing care of the surgical patient intra-operatively in the scrub role under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse according to standards and policies of the Department and the Hospital. Requirements: Graduate of an accredited high school. Completion of surgical technician course or previous scrub experience. Minimum one year surgical tech...
Reference Code: TP1602802
- Mental Health Associate 1SA (per diem 11p 7a) - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : The Mental Health Associate is a caregiver who assists patients with activities of daily living and provides nursing care to non-acutely ill patients under the supervision of the registered professional nurse. Provides direct care to patients under the supervision of the RN in safe, therapeutic manner that preserves patient rights, respect and dignity. Assists the RN with admission, discharge, and transfer re...
Reference Code: 00032670
Home to the Most Opportunities in New Jersey
The Barnabas Health Care System is a strong network of over 19,600 individuals working together as a team. We’re the second largest private employer in New Jersey and employ 4,650 Physicians – one-fourth of the practicing physicians in the state. Our 443 residents provide care for more than 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients. Our Emergency Departments care for over 451,000 patients and 1.5 million outpatients on a yearly basis. We’re also proud to let you know that we deliver more than 17,500 babies a year! Now that’s impressive!