Delivering exceptional care begins with hiring exceptional people — the best and brightest in their fields. As New Jersey's largest health care network, the Barnabas Health Care System is committed to attracting the most highly skilled and competent Professionals to our growing network of affiliates. We've built our reputation on that philosophy at each of our nearly 70 facilities. We offer an unrivaled compensation and benefits package— including a paid pension plan, comprehensive health, dental, and domestic partner benefits not to mention a generous tuition reimbursement program and much more. And there's no place better to build a career than in New Jersey — an economically robust state rich in living and ideal in location. Just consider the experience you can gain from a job as a Professional at Barnabas Health, join our team today.
Recent Job Openings
- Crisis Worker (TP) - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : The Crisis Worker provides emotional and administrative support to patients, either as a group or individual, through group process and psychotherapy. All methods of practice shall conform to written hospital policies and procedures and be carried out to the highest achievable level of competence in a manner demonstrating concern and consideration. The Crisis Worker will demonstrate Clara Maass’ philos...
Reference Code: TP1577244
- ED Technician (TP) - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : High School diploma or equivalent. 1 year of ED Technician experience. In lieu of ED Tech experience, 1 year of Nurse Aide experience OR satisfactory completion of a Nursing Assistant/Medical Assistant/Patient Care Technician training program required. Preferred experience as EMT. BLS Certification required. EKG and phlebotomy certification preferred. Excellent verbal and written skills....
Reference Code: TP478521
- L&D Surgical Technician (TP) - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : The Labor & Delivery Surgical Technician assists in the nursing care of the surgical patient intra-operatively in the scrub role under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse according to standards and policies of the Department and the Hospital. Requirements: Graduate of an accredited high school. Completion of surgical technician course or previous scrub experience. Minimum one year surgical tech...
Reference Code: TP1602802
Home to the Most Opportunities in New Jersey
The Barnabas Health Care System is a strong network of over 19,600 individuals working together as a team. We’re the second largest private employer in New Jersey and employ 4,650 Physicians – one-fourth of the practicing physicians in the state. Our 443 residents provide care for more than 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients. Our Emergency Departments care for over 451,000 patients and 1.5 million outpatients on a yearly basis. We’re also proud to let you know that we deliver more than 17,500 babies a year! Now that’s impressive!