Delivering exceptional care begins with hiring exceptional people — the best and brightest in their fields. As New Jersey's largest health care network, the Barnabas Health Care System is committed to attracting the most highly skilled and competent Professionals to our growing network of affiliates. We've built our reputation on that philosophy at each of our nearly 70 facilities. We offer an unrivaled compensation and benefits package— including a paid pension plan, comprehensive health, dental, and domestic partner benefits not to mention a generous tuition reimbursement program and much more. And there's no place better to build a career than in New Jersey — an economically robust state rich in living and ideal in location. Just consider the experience you can gain from a job as a Professional at Barnabas Health, join our team today.
|Job Title ||Location |
|Cardiac Technician Non Invasive Cardiology (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Cardiovascular Tech Cardiac Cath Lab (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Crisis Worker (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|ED Technician (PT 7a 7p)||Belleville, NJ|
|ED Technician (PT 7p 7a)||Belleville, NJ|
|ED Technician (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|L&D Surgical Technician (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|Mental Health Associate 1SA (per diem 11p 7a)||Belleville, NJ|
|Mental Health Associate 1SA (per diem 3p 11p)||Belleville, NJ|
|Summer Nurse Extern Program||Belleville, NJ|
|Surgical Tech (TP)||Belleville, NJ|
|Surgical Technician OR (per diem days)||Belleville, NJ|
|Transitional Care Unit RN Case Manager (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
|Transitional Care Unit Social Worker (per diem)||Belleville, NJ|
Recent Job Openings
- Cardiovascular Tech Cardiac Cath Lab (per diem) - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : In this per diem position, the Cardiovascular Tech will be responsible for the preparation of the patient prior to the procedure. To assist the physician during the performance of the catheterization and monitor cardiac procedures using Mac LAB/ Apollo systems.. Participates in unit Quality Improvement evaluation activities. Uses an understanding of the principles of growth and development to provide age spec...
Reference Code: 00032370
- Cardiac Technician Non Invasive Cardiology (per diem) - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : The Cardiac Technician is a trained health care professional who is responsible(under the supervision of the RN and Cardiologist, if applicable) for the delivery of care necessary in the Non-Invasive Cardiology Department, where diagnostic procedures are performed such as Stress testing, EKGs, 24 Holter Monitor. The Cardiac Technician functions in accordance with the philosophy, objectives and policies ...
Reference Code: 00036540
- Summer Nurse Extern Program - Belleville, NJ
- Description: : The Summer Nurse Externship at Clara Maass Medical Center is designed to give nursing students an opportunity to acquire valuable skills and knowledge by working with experienced nursing staff in different specialties such as Med-Surg, Telemetry, ICU, OR, ED, or Behavioral Health. Only five candidates are accepted into the program. The duration of the summer nurse externship is five weeks from August 3, 2015 ...
Reference Code: 00041009
Home to the Most Opportunities in New Jersey
The Barnabas Health Care System is a strong network of over 19,600 individuals working together as a team. We’re the second largest private employer in New Jersey and employ 4,650 Physicians – one-fourth of the practicing physicians in the state. Our 443 residents provide care for more than 225,000 inpatients and same day surgery patients. Our Emergency Departments care for over 451,000 patients and 1.5 million outpatients on a yearly basis. We’re also proud to let you know that we deliver more than 17,500 babies a year! Now that’s impressive!